Revealed: the new blogging trick that will flood your site with targeted traffic…and why it knocks autoblogging into the dirt!
If you blog to make money, you know how important content is…targeted content pulls in the traffic, and it’s the traffic that makes you money…
But when I started blogging for cash, I found out something you probably know as well… it takes far too much time!
If you want to make money with your blog, you need new content every day. You need it to be relevant. You need it to be fully-armed with SEO. Doing this on one blog will take hours… trying to run multiple blogs (and we all know it’s best to have lots) makes it a 25-hour-a-day job.
But just imagine… imagine if you didn’t need to worry about any of that… if you knew that your blog was being automatically updated… with content based on keywords your visitors had already used to find it, so relevance was guaranteed…
I found a way to do this, and now I’m going to share it with you.
So how did I get all the traffic …
with none of the work?
I tried lots of things…
I tried outsourcing article writing, but it cost too much and I was always dealing with poor content and missed deadlines…
I tried autoblogging, but it was inefficient and ineffective. What’s the use of having loads of content if none of it is properly targeted? If you’re trying to sell someone a sports car, do you talk to them about gardening? No, of course you don’t. Autoblogging does…
Not only that, but everyone knows Google doesn’t like autoblogs… and if they don’t like your blog, you don’t get traffic. I don’t know about you, but if I’ve got a blog… I want people to be able to find it… and that’s just not going to happen with an autoblog.
I knew there was a better way… I just had to find it. It took a lot of development, but finally I had Traffic Multiplier. This one WordPress plugin lets me update multiple blogs daily… or more often… with completely relevant, search engine optimised content… and I never even have to get out of bed.
Traffic Multiplier does all the work for you. Once you set it going, it is a content generation machine… a robot working tirelessly to bring more traffic to your blog. It doesn’t sleep. It doesn’t miss deadlines. It doesn’t give you irrelevant content.
Just 24/7 targeted content generation.
What Traffic Multiplier does for you:
- Update your blog with targeted content whenever you want… with no effort! Want a new, targeted post every day, 7 days a week? Of course you do, because new content means new traffic! You give the command and the Traffic Multiplier takes over… posting targeted content directly relevant to your niche… on complete autopilot.
- Arm yourself with the next generation of content-creation weaponry: old-style autoblogging fills your blog with low-quality content in the hope some of it might work. The Traffic Multiplier works with the precision of a military sniper. A unique algorithm works out the keywords your traffic will be using and generates content directly relevant to them… making every piece a direct hit!
- Create a conversation that everyone will want to join: it’s a fact that people relate better to content if they feel a personal connection. The Traffic Multiplier comes with a bank of stock images… all with full permission to use alongside quotes and posts… and will automatically post them with the content to give your blog that personal touch.
- Post targeted content at any level: want something for the front-page? Or maybe a post buried in a sub-page… attracting traffic without disturbing your regular readers? Whichever you need, the Traffic Multiplier does it for you with the click of a button.
- Maximise your exposure to Google with complete on-page SEO: you know that if Google doesn’t notice you, your blog is just a waste of cyberspace. The Traffic Multiplier automatically optimises every bit of content it generates, practically forcing search engines to pay attention!
- Use A-grade software for a bargain-basement price: The Traffic Multiplier hasn’t just been hacked together like some other WordPress plugins… I made sure it was engineered by a professional programming team so I knew it was a weapons-grade product. Expensive? Yes it was, but the traffic I’m getting now means it was well worth it… and that’s why you’re far smarter than I am… you waited for me to put in the investment so you can use it for a fraction of what it cost me to develop!
Not only that… but you get to be branded an expert in your niche
Pretty much regardless of your niche… it’s safe to say you’ve got a lot of competition.
You need to stand out from the crowd…
It’s a proven fact that people have more trust in an answer they are directly told rather than one they just see written down… now, the Traffic Multiplier can’t yet project a hologram of you to answer your visitors’ questions personally (maybe in version 2.0 )… but it can do the next best thing.
You can place an image of yourself next to all the autogenerated answers… instantly creating more trust in your visitors.
And why do you want more trust? Because that means while all your competitors are just posting up anonymous text… your visitors know your face… they have a personal connection with you… they see you as a reliable source, who can be trusted to give high-quality content…
And that’s what makes them sign up to your list!
But what’s the difference between Traffic Multiplication and Autoblogging?
Easy – traffic multiplication is the next level… taking everything that’s good about autoblogging and making it better. Because autoblogging was useful in its day, but the world’s moved on… and if you’re going to be making money in IM, you’d better move with it. Think about it… if you saw a Porsche 911 sitting next to a cart pulled by a donkey, which one would you rather be riding in?
Here’s just a few ways in which traffic multiplication leaves autoblogging in the dust:
|Poorly targeted: Let’s face it, autoblogging targeting is awful… because it doesn’t target. It sprays mud at the wall and hopes some of it sticks… and meanwhile, you get a blog filled with muck.
||Highly targeted: the Traffic Multiplier uses specific terms your visitors are already using to generate new keywords and find content based directly on these related searches.
|Looks rubbish: most autobloggers will just dump content into your blog without a thought for either SEO or how it looks to your visitors… not a good impression, in the unlikely chance they ever find it!
||Looks stunning: content is automatically given full on-page and SEO, and even better… the pre-loaded images show that these are real questions from real people… instantly making your blog an authentic source of information for your visitors.
|Completely generic: autoblogged content looks like a copy-and-paste hack… because it is. The internet’s a big place… you need to stand out… and you’re not going to do it like this.
||Stand out from the crowd: The Traffic Multiplier lets you upload your own picture so you ’reply’ to these real questions… instant authority! You’re branded an expert source, head and shoulders above the rest of your niche.
|Frequently illegal: if you publish someone else’s content without their permission, that’s an infringement of copyright. Does autoblogging check for permission? Of course not… it just grabs, dumps and runs.
||Completely white-hat content: the Traffic Multiplier only takes content from sources that actively encourage republishing.
|Google hates autoblogs: and do you think you can do without Google traffic? If you think you don’t need 70% of internet search traffic then go ahead, keep autoblogging… we’ll be over here, making all that cash you don’t want…
||Guaranteed Google-friendly: Sure, it’s still autogenerated content… but when it looks as good as this it’ll pass even a manual inspection.
And while you’re having fun,
the Traffic Multiplier is working…
and this is what it’s doing:
Every time someone finds your blog through a search engine, the Traffic Multiplier instantly registers the keyword they used…
Within seconds, the keyword has been checked against Google and Yahoo’s keyword suggestion tools, generating a range of long-tail and synonymic related keywords…
Content is found using these related terms on Yahoo Answers… a completely white-hat source with full permission to republish…
Any content you don’t need is removed… and the rest receives complete and accurate on-page SEO…
The Traffic Multiplier publishes your new content, and you’ve just got a targeted post that’ll draw search engine traffic like moths to a flame… all without you lifting a finger!
It’s that simple. The Traffic Multiplier even works if you’re just starting out with your blog… just seed it a few niche keywords and it’ll generate the content to give you the kickstart you need! You’ll have a river of targeted traffic flowing into your blog… and as we all know, more traffic means more money!
The first step to making money with Internet Marketing is getting the traffic… Traffic Multiplier is CONSTANTLY WORKING to pull an endless flood of traffic into your blog
Traffic is king. It’s as simple as that. You can have piles of opt-ins and amazing offers, but if you don’t have the traffic, you don’t get the money.
More traffic = more profit
But driving traffic is a 24/7 job, and you didn’t get into Internet Marketing because you wanted to work! This is what Traffic Multiplier offers you – you push one button, and then it is always working to drive traffic your way.
You go for a coffee break, and the Traffic Multiplier is making you money
You go out for a meal with your partner, and the Traffic Multiplier is making you money
You go to bed at night, and the Traffic Multiplier is still making you money
What you do with that traffic is up to you… maybe you want to create a huge list… maybe you want to monetize it with a killer offer… either way, if you don’t have the traffic, you’re not getting any of it.